Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAA ID pass

Options
  • 17-05-2017 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm starting a new job in the airport and put in my documents (Garda vetting etc) to get my airside pass in with the DAA ID centre at the end of March.

I still haven't heard a thing, is it normal to be waiting this long?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

TheFitz13 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm starting a new job in the airport and put in my documents (Garda vetting etc) to get my airside pass in with the DAA ID centre at the end of March.

I still haven't heard a thing, is it normal to be waiting this long?

Can take 5-6 weeks for the Garda vetting to come back,they can't issue a badge until it's cleared.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

lord lucan wrote: »
    Can take 5-6 weeks for the Garda vetting to come back,they can't issue a badge until it's cleared.

Hopefully it'll come soon, it's been a little over 6 weeks now so hopefully I should hear in the next few days.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Chase the DAA up about it, your Garda vetting might be in, but they won't tell you if there's something delaying the process unless you ask. They also mightn't tell you when it's ready...

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭The Veteran

Chase the DAA up about it, your Garda vetting might be in, but they won't tell you if there's something delaying the process unless you ask. They also mightn't tell you when it's ready...

Everything is online now - the authorised signatory for the company taking you on can check online what stage your application is at.

Advertisement