Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cavan Hotels

Options
  • 17-05-2017 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I need to book a night in a Cavan hotel in July. I am torn between Farnham Estate and Slieve Russell. Any suggestions or ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Is it just for a break away or do you need to be close to the town? Slieve russell is quite a journey from cavan town in comparison with the radisson.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Well the Russell is about 15 miles from Cavan town, if that makes a difference. I personally would pick the Farnham Raddisson. Newer, Funkier, nice atmospheric cellars etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

And I would pick the slieve Russell!
    I've stayed in both hotels and loved the cosy, warm atmosphere of SR. Big couches, warm fires, good food and lots of people watching. Radisson is a bit cold and clinical for my liking. Definitely would agree that it is more modern though.

Advertisement