Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Egypt Air plane at Dublin Airport.

Options
  • 17-05-2017 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Just waiting for a Ryanair flight to Manchester, and I see an Egyptair plane parked up at one of the gates. Any idea what it is doing at DUB?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭lovelyhurler

Would it be a troop transfer out to the Leb?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Captain_Crash

Would it be a troop transfer out to the Leb?

It is indeed. Arrived from Beirut this morning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Doltanian

What type of Aircraft?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭billie1b

Doltanian wrote: »
    What type of Aircraft?

A330

• Registered Users Posts: 34,387 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Makes a welcome change from clapped out Globemasters :)

http://irishphotoarchive.photoshelter.com/image/I0000I4pi9mb_..s

My dad was still in the Army in 1978 but too old to be sent to the Leb, and they didn't have much call for his trade in the field (making false teeth, believe it or not - an army really does march on its stomach) he was a trained medical orderly as well though and was on the brink of being mobilised in '69 so I'm told (a couple of years before I was born)

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
Advertisement