Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptopchargers.ie refused to honour return postage fee!

Options
  • 16-05-2017 10:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 52 ✭✭

They sent out a faulty charger! What are the odds of that? I'd have at least acted a bit embarrassed if I was them. I informed them of it via email and they just said it's grand, just send it back... without any mention of postage charges. So I then asked and they mentioned that they'd pay €4 for the postage fee.

The postage fee ended up being €9! The new charger eventually came out, but I was shocked to think they gave me such evasive behaviour when I emailed twice (just to be sure that was what it was) the second time saying that I could send them a photo of the receipt for €9. Very hard to get them over the phone, but when I rang, I got onto to some guy was just mumbling and leaving dead air space. I wasn't getting anywhere with him so I'd to leave it.

Shocked at them that they wouldn't honour the €9.

Comments

Advertisement