Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time insurance

Options
  • 16-05-2017 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello Folks,
    Me and my boyfriend we are going to buy a car here in Ireland, and we'll have our first Irish car insurance, I get a quote with Allianz and they told me I will pay 947 € per annum.
    Now are more or less 2 weeks that we are awaiting their confirmation, since they need to check my no claim bonus with my previous Italian car insurance.
    Does it generally work like that? I mean I already sent to them the no claim bonus in english, signed and stamped by my Italian car insurance, is normal that they take so long?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Hello Folks,
    Me and my boyfriend we are going to buy a car here in Ireland, and we'll have our first Irish car insurance, I get a quote with Allianz and they told me I will pay 947 € per annum.
    Now are more or less 2 weeks that we are awaiting their confirmation, since they need to check my no claim bonus with my previous Italian car insurance.
    Does it generally work like that? I mean I already sent to them the no claim bonus in english, signed and stamped by my Italian car insurance, is normal that they take so long?

Thanks

Only Allianz can answer that, ring them in the morning.

Advertisement