Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigsback EC2100

Options
  • 16-05-2017 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,242 ✭✭✭✭

I got an error code EC2100 when trying to purchase something on pigsback....purchase has now gone through 6 times! Do I have to apply for a refund for each one and wait 14 days!?! Any customer complaints contact details?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

gmisk wrote: »
    I got an error code EC2100 when trying to purchase something on pigsback....purchase has now gone through 6 times! Do I have to apply for a refund for each one and wait 14 days!?! Any customer complaints contact details?

Did you get email to acknowledge the purchase? Do they show on your online banking as pending transactions? if that's the case and you haven't received emails about the purchase the transaction might be remove in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,242 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

nava wrote: »
    Did you get email to acknowledge the purchase? Do they show on your online banking as pending transactions? if that's the case and you haven't received emails about the purchase the transaction might be remove in a few days.
    Will check that today thanks. They are all showing under my vouchers so I thought the money would be gone

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

gmisk wrote: »
    Will check that today thanks. They are all showing under my vouchers so I thought the money would be gone

if in Pigsback they are all showing as purchased probably they are purchase and paid, do you see them in your bank account?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,242 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Charged 6 times, now have to apply for 5 refund individually! and wait 10 business days for a refund by looks of it grrr

Advertisement