Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nerve Blockers

Options
  • 16-05-2017 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

Going for nerve blockers in 6 weeks. Wondering how sore people found it and the aftermath. Will I be able to work the next day? Having it done on a Monday so hoping I'll be comfortable for working on Tuesday. Any advice ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Skyfarm

recovery can be hit or miss, just by virtue of getting your body worked on , meds etc can take that little bit of time to heal, be prepared to have a sick note just in case. from what I can remember it can be hit and miss as treatment, a good headspace before and after increases healing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Going for nerve blockers in 6 weeks. Wondering how sore people found it and the aftermath. Will I be able to work the next day? Having it done on a Monday so hoping I'll be comfortable for working on Tuesday. Any advice ?

You mean epidural nerve blocks?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

cursai wrote:
    You mean epidural nerve blocks?

For lower bulging disc.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Mod note

Irishlady, medical advice isn't permitted so no one here is going to be able to say whether you'll be able to work the next day as this depends on your own personal/clinical circumstances. You should speak to your doctor who can provide advice on this.

Other posters who have had this done are welcome to share their experiences of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

Kurtosis wrote:
    Irishlady, medical advice isn't permitted so no one here is going to be able to say whether you'll be able to work the next day as this depends on your own personal/clinical circumstances. You should speak to your doctor who can provide advice on this.

Kurtosis wrote:
    Other posters who have had this done are welcome to share their experiences of it.

Not looking for medical advice. Looking to hear from others who have had the same procedure and how they felt after

• Advertisement
Advertisement