Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springboard

Options
  • 15-05-2017 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when applications for 2017/2018 Springboard courses can be completed. I'm thinking of doing an IT conversion course at my local institute of technology and just wondering if anyone knows.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I think applications open in June.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭trafficlight

HI All,

I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with doing a springboard course. I am working in a software company doing testing and QA etc and don't have an actual IT based qualification.

Would anyone have any recommendations of a suitable springboard course for someone like me in my line of work.
    Also, my preferred option as I work full time is to do Online/Distance learning?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 39 lulufinn90

Hi, I just got offered to do the Higher Diploma in science in Data Analytics at DKIT.

I am wondering if anyone can answer some of the following questions for me.

Is it hard to find work in the industry? I have a degree in Maths and Chemistry but I am currently working in a very different industry.

What are the fees like? from my understanding, I have to pay 10%. any one know how much I should end up paying. Its a 2 year Level 8 part time.

Thank you in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭okatied

I did the HDip in Data Analytics in Maynooth last year through springboard and it was completely free. I'm doing the masters this year and paying 3K in fees.

Advertisement