Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone buzzing early in the morning

Options
  • 13-05-2017 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭

When switched off? I have no scheduled start ups no alarm set but occasionally at the same time it buzzes and makes a kind of ringtone I don't recognize .......I have to remove the battery to stop it, any idea whats causing this

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

sonofenoch wrote: »
    When switched off? I have no scheduled start ups no alarm set but occasionally at the same time it buzzes and makes a kind of ringtone I don't recognize .......I have to remove the battery to stop it, any idea whats causing this

What model of phone is it?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

What does it say on the screen? Any chance it's hangouts? I was forever getting messages from weirdos on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

It's a Vodafone smart 7 ....there's nothing on the screen when it goes off because it's not switched on overnight, it starts buzzing without being on and like say the only way to stop it is remove the battery ......and that sometimes changes the menu language to German for some odd reason

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

So it's running Android operating system.

Is nightmode on?

If nothing else works, consider factory reset and then add only trusted apps one by one over a few days

Advertisement