Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anxiety and constant paranoia

Options
  • 13-05-2017 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

last Saturday I went out for a relatives birthday. The town were I went out, I previously had serious issues with some people in the past who all I can say are not nice at all. Suffered from anxiety due to treats from these people which caused me not to go to this town for years. Anyway I ended up drinking a lot of vodka on the Saturday night and I guess I ended up drinking to much because I woke up sitting outside my house later that night. I tried getting in but nobody was home. They arrived later in taxi. My relative said I walked out of the bar at 1am and they hadn't seen me since. I have no idea how I got home and what happened between 1am-3am all week I've been paranoid and seriously depressed convinced I done something terrible.like say something to one of the guys who used to Harass me.getting in to a fight Or having unprotected sex with some girl etc. This week has been a nightmare

Advertisement