Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP- Download to Xbox 1 - not showing

Options
  • 13-05-2017 7:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Guys, I am asking this for my son as an exasparated parent.
    He got a present of some credit for his Xbox. He has downloaded free games previously and can play them fine.
    This morning he purchased Goat Simulator Waste of Space and it is showing as installed when he goes into the xbox store BUT when you go into where all his games are its not there - can anyone help please?
    I'm not up tp speed on the xbox at all but the only thing I can think of is do you need the older 'Goat Simulator' first to play the newer one? Should it not still be showing in his games though?

Any and all help appreciated please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Only wrote: »
    Guys, I am asking this for my son as an exasparated parent.
    He got a present of some credit for his Xbox. He has downloaded free games previously and can play them fine.
    This morning he purchased Goat Simulator Waste of Space and it is showing as installed when he goes into the xbox store BUT when you go into where all his games are its not there - can anyone help please?
    I'm not up tp speed on the xbox at all but the only thing I can think of is do you need the older 'Goat Simulator' first to play the newer one? Should it not still be showing in his games though?

Any and all help appreciated please.

Check the ready to install list.

If it is an add on he would need base game installed.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Check the ready to install list.

If it is an add on he would need base game installed.

Thanks, its not on the ready to install list at all - cant see it anywhere except where it says installed in the shop area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Only wrote: »
    Thanks, its not on the ready to install list at all - cant see it anywhere except where it says installed in the shop area.

Did you search the base game in the store?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Okay, so your son bought this?

Goat Simulator Waste of Space

That's an expansion pack for this game here:

Goat Simulator

If he doesn't own Goat Simulator, then he won't be able to play Goat Simulator Waste of Space. In fact, it won't appear in the standard "My Games and Apps" area. TO confirm that it's on your Xbox, you'd have to go into Settings=>System=>Storage=>Manage leftover add-ons

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

CatInABox wrote: »
    Okay, so your son bought this?

Goat Simulator Waste of Space

That's an expansion pack for this game here:

Goat Simulator

If he doesn't own Goat Simulator, then he won't be able to play Goat Simulator Waste of Space. In fact, it won't appear in the standard "My Games and Apps" area. TO confirm that it's on your Xbox, you'd have to go into Settings=>System=>Storage=>Manage leftover add-ons

Thanks a million!! That was the problem - happy boy here now - thanks again!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement