Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avast Notified me I have an un-protected Password

• 13-05-2017 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭

I got a Notification off Avast that I've an un-protected Password if I would like to remove it. I don't save Passwords personally/manually or whatever so I don't know how this could happen. No idea if it's even true or like if it's just a ploy to get me to buy Advanced/Subscription Anti-Virus and they're trying to tell me all the good features and what-not it can carry out. But I don't really know what to think.... :/ It is slightly worrying but I do know that I never save Passwords, would always click on Don't remember.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,606 ✭✭✭gctest50

HP laptop ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I have absolutely no idea what Brand my Laptop is! Where do I find that out?! Big long line of Logos and pictures and writing on the bottom of it and nothing to tell me what the Goddamn thing is!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Mother of God I had to go looking up Model No. to try and find out a name. They don't make that easy anyway. Anyways it's Compaq. Is Compaq HP?

Advertisement