Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend facia & gutter replacement

Options
  • 11-05-2017 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

I want to get all the facia and gutters replaced on the house. Can anyone recommend a name that they've used?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭NyOmnishambles

I got mine done in the last couple of weeks, very happy

I will drop you a PM with the details

• Registered Users Posts: 2 VronDublin

I got mine done in the last couple of weeks, very happy

I will drop you a PM with the details

Could you send me details also please? Need leaking gutters replaced! Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭NyOmnishambles

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭ozmo

VronDublin wrote: »
    Could you send me details also please? Need leaking gutters replaced! Thank you!

Just a thought - but are you sure they dont just need a clean out and they are overflowing rather than leaking?

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

Got mine done recently in Luttrellstown, delighted with both the cost and quality of workmanship. PM me if still looking for contact details.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

....... wrote: »
    What's an average price to get this done on a 3 bed semi d in Dublin?

Does the neighbour have to get it done at the same time or can they work around him?

The lads that did ours knocked 100 off each house for getting the pair done. Cost us 1100 for a large 3 bed semi with lots of PVC included around lower porch area.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭ozmo

We got ours done a while back- about 1000 as I shopped around a lot - but we got included "Hedgehog" branded gutter brush filter thing as we are in an area with a lot of trees that were blocking the downpipes often - they also mended some wood and felt.

We were told to watch out for the really cheap gutters that are more for Conservatories- we were thinking of the metal ones but were worried a ladder against it at some stage bend it up.

Also make sure they do the levels correctly - so the water runs out without pooling anywhere.

They can match up to connect with semi-d neighbours - but it would of course look better if both got done at same time.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 22 mayhem1213

Please can you PM me details? I have a real need and the guys Google finds all have fake feedbacks.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

These guys did mine a couple of years ago and I was really happy with the job they did. Would have no hesitation in recommending them.

https://www.leinsterguttering.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

His pricing is WAY WAY over the top, I got someone to come from Laytown and was cheaper (im talking like half the price for a simple leak) than Leinster Guttering who could walk to my house. As ever dont want the small jobs, then when a big job came up, guess who got the call

Pm me if anyone wants the details

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I don't doubt that there are probably cheaper around, but for full replacement of soffits, fascias and gutters he was significantly cheaper than the other quote I got and also came with a recommendation, so that was good enough for me and I'd still be happy to recommend him based on the job he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

I would hate too see the other quote if a simple leak was double the price of someone else I got who did a perfect job

Once you are happy as the saying goes

Advertisement