Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG G6 vs OnePlus 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭statto25

Its hard to advise as we don't know the exact specs of the OP5. You're better off holding tight and waiting until OP officially release the spec sheet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

The LG G6 is available on Amazon.it for approx. 600 EUR. While it's more expensive then eglobalcentral, I would recommend the price premium for customer service/warranty purposes. I have yet to see any retailer beat amazon for customer service.

Why don't you buy the LG now and just sell it in a few months when the OP5 is released. I would presume the OP5 will be difficult to get when released.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Samurai12

Looks like I'll be getting the LG G6 afterall. It's only about €30 more expensive. I'd be happy to sacrifice 6GB Ram, 64GB storage and Snapdragon 835 for better design, seemingly better camera, better display, water resistance and an SD card slot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

As I mentioned in the OP5 thread, with the release of the G6 plus on the 27 Jun, I would expect the price to fall lower again. Best price at the moment for the G6 is ~400 from eglobal. It was ~600 about 5 weeks ago.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Torn between the OP5 and G6 myself.

TBH I care more about the camera than I do the higher hardware specs on the OP5, and having OIS and the wide angle seems more beneficial than the higher megapx or the telephoto on the OP5.

Decisions, decisions...

• Advertisement
Advertisement