Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAA Issued EASA PPL - Revalidation by Experience SRG1119E form

Options
  • 11-05-2017 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Every two years this comes around. You'd think I'd have it all sussed by now :)

I have a CAA issued EASA PPL & reside in Ireland.
    Are there any examiners in Ireland who are authorized by the UK to sign the SRG1119E form and to sign the "Certificate of Revalidation" area on the license?

On the CAA website it now says:

If you are revalidating your SEP by experience and are flying in a European Member State, please note that a Certificate of Revalidation held on a licence issued by the UK cannot be signed by a non-UK EASA examiner.

SEP revalidation by experience can be signed in a UK issued licence by an examiner holding a valid UK issued Part-FCL examiner certificate or a Flight Instructor with the privileges of FCL.945.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dod6

Hi,

Did you manage to find a UK Examiner in Ireland to revalidate your SEP?

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭logie101

dod6 wrote: »
    Hi,

Did you manage to find a UK Examiner in Ireland to revalidate your SEP?

I am pretty sure there is one at NFC if you give them a call or else take a trip up to the Ulster Flying Club in Newtownards Co Down.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 betterfly

Ben Duffy in EINC is a CAA examiner.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dod6

Thanks

Advertisement