Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid 30s - Book Singles Group Holiday in Europe ?

Options
  • 09-05-2017 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I am in mid 30s, I am looking for advice on booking a holiday late in the Summer (end of August or start of September) ....I am thinking of going on Singles Group Holiday in Europe for Mid 30s, has anybody ever done one of these holidays ?
    If so what group or tour company did you book with ?

Lastly I like visiting cities, am not too keen on sun holidays or walking in the countryside.

Any responses appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭BetsyEllen

I was recently talking to a guy who had visited China with G Adventures. He couldn't praise them enough, said it was brilliant.

You book the flights yourself and meet the group at the airport or hotel.

Another company that does group tours are the Travel Department and their prices include flights. However when I looked into booking through them, the feedback reflected that it's an older age group that tend to go on these ones so I didn't book.

I'm having a look at G Adventures myself for a holiday in September as I don't want to go by myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Travel department are definitely older and bigger groups, more coach trip like. they have a new arm, tdactive which is more active.

You have g adventures, Intrepid, Exodus and explore.

I've been with exodus and intrepid and both tours were good with a great mix of people. There were no Irish on the intrepid tour and 4 in the exodus tour.

Someone here was looking into the flash pack - these look expensive but definitely cater to a younger sportier crowd 30-50 with higher end hotels that would match the comfort level or premium with g adventures or intrepid.

Advertisement