Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blowout (?) advice

Options
  • 08-05-2017 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Hey team!
    Got this gorge floral piece done on 8APR, 10 hours in one sitting. I was delirious by the end of it but that was only the beginning….. I totally underestimated recovery! I lost my elbow and wrist due to swelling withing 12h and it was over a week before that died down. It shed almost entirely within the first week and it didn’t scab. It has since became incredibly dry but I am moisturizing it approx. 3 times a day and its helping.  So recovery is slow but its getting there.
    However! As per 2nd pic, I have a wee issue with leaking ink. I thought it would go but it really isn't. I contacted the artist who explained the ink has moved from the dermis to muscle and whilst I could try rub bio-oil in daily to try aid absorption, its unlikely to fix it. The only way back is to get it covered up which I’m not overly keen on doing as i feel it will take from the design although I may be convinced to place a wee leaf there. She goes overseas on the 24th of May so I need it done ASAP.

Has anyone had anything like this before?! Google tells me its called a blowout?

Thanks!
    416699.PNG416700.PNG 

SM Xo

Advertisement