Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Who, first transmission of bi- aural sound yesterday.

Options
  • 07-05-2017 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

Following the recent experiment on Click, BBC Wales transmitted Dr Who in Bi Aural sound, on Saturday.The repeat of Click I think is usually on BBC news 24 around 3pm today, Sun.
    AKAIK Click pointed out that the headphone feed with Bi aural, from behind you as well as stereo, ( You know what I mean), is only available on the I Player.
    I could only hear stereo on the live broadcast, but the original Click broadcast was very good and was big aural.
    On a different subject BBC R4 this morning congratulated RTE for setting up the International Dawn Chorus us, which was worth a listen.
    I have tried to post the above to the best of my ability, but if I'm still having a conversation with myself, perhaps I should pack it in and leave it to smarter men than myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,990 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

The dawn chorus was broadcast on RTE from midnight as it has now become an international event.

..... from little acorns ......

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭reboot

The dawn chorus was broadcast on RTE from midnight as it has now become an international event.

..... from little acorns ......

;)
    I heard some of it in stereo, but would be fantastic in bi aural, maybe next time? Thanks, don't mention Bluetooth.

Advertisement