Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to clondalkin industrial estate

Options
  • 06-05-2017 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I'm just wondering best way to get from clondalkin fonthill train station to clondalkin industrial estate.Is there bus from train station or is walking the only option.thank you for your time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,603 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Walking is really the only option I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StreetLight

If it's possible, you could disembark a train at Parkwest Station and walk a much shorter distance to Clondalkin Industrial Estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,337 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hi I'm just wondering best way to get from clondalkin fonthill train station to clondalkin industrial estate.Is there bus from train station or is walking the only option.thank you for your time

Note that here is a footpath / cyclepath along the railway from Clondalkin Fonthill to Nonth Lock Road - in red here: http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/260321976#map=15/53.3327/-6.3942
    If it's possible, you could disembark a train at Parkwest Station and walk a much shorter distance to Clondalkin Industrial Estate.
    Very little difference if coming from city, slower if coming int he other direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Just as an FYI not sure if you are going for a job or as a one off. I would not recommend walking that footpath at any times but especially on the dark evenings.

Advertisement