Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Studies Sample Folder

Options
  • 06-05-2017 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have made a furniture (chess table) for my project. Now I've just started writing up for my portfolio, I have an idea of the heading guidelines should be included, but I'm ain't sure about the length and what type of layout is appropriate for the portfolio. So could anyone show me a sample CS portfolio to use as a guide for my project?? thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 HL99

HELLLLLLLLLPP

Anyone???

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,154 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

That's what your teacher is for. Have you asked them?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 danwaffles

HL99 wrote: »
    I have made a furniture (chess table) for my project. Now I've just started writing up for my portfolio, I have an idea of the heading guidelines should be included, but I'm ain't sure about the length and what type of layout is appropriate for the portfolio. So could anyone show me a sample CS portfolio to use as a guide for my project?? thanks in advance

I made a model stairs for my project. Portfolio was 40 pages long. I included a load of pictures though, so without pictures it'd probably be like 15-20 pages. Used font size 18 as well, which is pretty big. My teacher gave me a sample portfolio that was like 60 pages long and about a chair. I picked out the good bits and uses them in mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Just look up guides on the internet ffs

Advertisement