Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else unable to maintain a nose piercing?

Options
  • 05-05-2017 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

Have had it done about 6 times. Glasses frequently pull it out when taking them, it get's caught in the frames. It also closes incredibly quickly, within minutes or hours. It's been gone the past six months or so but feels like a little 'part of my image' is missing. Thought I'd never get one again but considering it. Loved my nose piercing :) Has anyone else here had a similar experience ?
    S :)

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Mine has never fully closed up but I definitely notice if I leave the jewelry out for any length of time it's difficult to get back in. Like I couldn't even leave it out while I took a shower or I'd have trouble re-inserting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Mines new. 2 weeks old. Currently have a bcr in with the ball generally hidden in the nostril. When it's like this I don't generally have much trouble. Just normal crusties. If I have the ball out for any length it hurts to turn it back inward. Tonight it appeared a scab formed in my nostril, during rotation to put the ball back in I am assuming the scan ripped and I got a mild ish amount of blood and fierce sore for a couple mins.

Not used to temperamental piercings.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I've had mine since I was 15, got the second one at 19 and never had issues. I used to have to take them out for work and that wasn't a problem either.

Advertisement