Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCI College Limerick Councelling &Psychotherapy

Options
  • 05-05-2017 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hello,

Has anyone have any experience of this course, I'm hoping to start in the hon degree this sept. How have people found this a good course and experience?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Depends what you are looking to gain from it!! As far as a degree goes in counselling it will equip you with the basics and a foundation to progress onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Garrett81

dar100 wrote: »
    Depends what you are looking to gain from it!! As far as a degree goes in counselling it will equip you with the basics and a foundation to progress onwards

Hello Dar,

I suppose it's a foundation to start on, and would hope to get in to a MA Intergrative & humanistic psychotherapy preferably at University of Limerick , that's the plan anyway. I

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

PCI have a good standard of undergrad as far as I know, not much options outside of Dublin so if your set on it go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭YoungRogerian

Hi Garrett. I'm a PCI student in Cork, going into third year next year after a year out. I would recommend it personally, but will send you a PM with more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

YoungRogerian, I'd really like to hear your opinion of this course as well as I am giving consideration to starting the cert in the Cork PCI.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭YoungRogerian

Sure thing Mimi.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Do tell?

Advertisement