Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

www.MR2.ie Access

• 04-05-2017 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭ jaytobe

Hi Folks,

I am trying to register on the above (getting my 17yr old MR2 back on the road after a long hiatus) and keep getting the 403 bomb out message.
    When I email the [email protected] I also get a bounce back.

Any members from that club know who to contact to get access?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭ Cheensbo

Tried before too, i dont think the forum exists anymore! Any link i ever found to it was dead

• Registered Users Posts: 6,149 ✭✭✭ bonzodog2

I just visited there and there's a post from 3 days ago. IIRC a 403 error is a temporary HTTP error response.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭ jaytobe

Posts from today also. Possibly just the registration part not working, [email protected] also not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭ eringobragh

Ive posted it up there so someone should pick it up

http://mr2.ie/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=53&func=view&catid=10&id=80025

Thanks for that.

On a seperate note-have you experience with good brokers who can deal with older 2nd car insurance (not really classic @17yrs old). Checking the thread as well on this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭ eringobragh

jaytobe wrote: »
    Thanks for that.

On a seperate note-have you experience with good brokers who can deal with older 2nd car insurance (not really classic @17yrs old). Checking the thread as well on this.

I believe autoline should cover it? Is yours a 00 Revision 5 mk2?

Its the Roadster. Autoline have quoted €330 and the only ones to do so. Was looking for other options.

Thanks for the MR2.ie post also. Admin got back today, login is disabled for a while but can set me up manually.

Advertisement