Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pay as you go data allowance

Options
  • 03-05-2017 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

So three have changed their data allowance on pay as you go and I'm thinking of changing provider, which company offers the best data allowance for a €20 top up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭long_b

joejoe87 wrote: »
    So three have changed their data allowance on pay as you go and I'm thinking of changing provider, which company offers the best data allowance for a €20 top up?

When was this change to 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭joejoe87

long_b wrote: »
    When was this change to 3?

Couple of days ago I think, they limited the allowance to 2Gb and shortened the month to 28days, that's what an article on newstalk said anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

Couple of days ago I think, they limited the allowance to 2Gb and shortened the month to 28days, that's what an article on newstalk said anyway
    I got no notification of any changes to data limits. I use my prepay sim as my sole source of broadband, and I get through 100GB+ per month.

Changing from "unlimited" usage to 2GB doesn't sound very likely.

Pelvis wrote: »
    I got no notification of any changes to data limits. I use my prepay sim as my sole source of broadband, and I get through 100GB+ per month.

Changing from "unlimited" usage to 2GB doesn't sound very likely.

This is the article http://www.newstalk.com/What-you-need-to-know-about-the-changes-to-Threes-prepay-offering.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭long_b

Says

Customers will still have access to "All You Can Eat" data whilst at home

• Advertisement

I think I may have read it wrong, 2gb might be for roaming 🀔

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

joejoe87 wrote:
    I think I may have read it wrong, 2gb might be for roaming ðŸ€â€

It matches the bill pay change.

Advertisement