Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nite Link queries

Options
  • 03-05-2017 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone could help.

I plan to get the Nite Link this weekend. It'll be my first time on it, even though I've lived in Dublin all my life!

I'm going to get the 7N which I know starts on D'Olier Street - where exactly on the street is the stop?

When I'm getting off, does it stop at any bus stop on the way if you ring the bell, or does it just stop at certain ones?

Is the Night Link generally safe these days?

Thanks so much all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,639 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

sitstill wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm hoping someone could help.

I plan to get the Nite Link this weekend. It'll be my first time on it, even though I've lived in Dublin all my life!

I'm going to get the 7N which I know starts on D'Olier Street - where exactly on the street is the stop?

When I'm getting off, does it stop at any bus stop on the way if you ring the bell, or does it just stop at certain ones?

Is the Night Link generally safe these days?

Thanks so much all!

The stop is one of the stops closest to O'Connell Bridge - you will see the route number on the bus stop.

It stops to set down at all bus stops en route.

I wouldn't have any concerns in using the bus.

Advertisement