Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to & from Blanchardstown Corporate Park early

Options
  • 03-05-2017 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hey guys,

I've been looking through the various Bus / Rail options as I don't have my own transport regarding reaching Blanchardstown Corporate park from Dublin city centre and it seems well covered by the 40d bus. However if I wanted to reach there for a 6am start or return to Dublin city centre (O'Connell Street area) after a midnight finish it seems I would be out of luck?

I'm not originally from Dublin so I wondered if anyone here who knows this route has any thoughts?

Thanks in advance !

Fintan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,639 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Last departures on Dublin Bus routes are 23:30 so no good for someone finishing after midnight I'm afraid, and there aren't any other options in that area.

You'll need a lift or taxi to get anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,351 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Your employer may know of a private service or have some other arrangement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

As Victor says, check out for private services. I'm sure there's one or two operating around the various corporate parks in that general area.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 fintan.moloney

Thanks guys I'll check into the private services option, otherwise it will be a taxi or lift for now :)

Advertisement