Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XII - Vote for date

Options
  • 02-05-2017 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Werewolf is an online deduction game where you can join forces with other boardsies to destroy the wolves among you before they murder you all. Sounds interesting? New players and experienced players are equally welcome. If you want to learn a bit more, visit our Werewolf forum.

Game XII is about to kick off, and you can vote for when it starts! Please vote for May 21st or May 28th in the poll above. Final date plus theme will be announced this weekend. The theme is based around a popular American TV show called
    lol, nope! Wait til the weekend!
    . This is expected to be a popular theme so sign-ups may be capped. In that case, it's first here first served.

Edited to add: Poll is multiple choice! (But don't pick all three options, that'd be silly!)

latest?cb=20101229050355

Which date are you available to start Werewolf XII? 30 votes

Sunday May 21st
    0%
    Sunday May 28th
    50%
    BagglyLord TSCtritiummahamageehadandy125Uriel.Triceratops BalletGuffyBarney92raze_them_all_[Deleted User]Necroy0ssar1an22The_Valeyardsullivlo 15 votes
    Neither works, but maybe next time!
    50%
    TiggerquickbeamtritiummahamageehadDrumpotA NeuroticUriel.EctoplasmTriceratops BalletLoughcNecrosullivlo[Deleted User]XaracatzMollyb60 15 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Current player list:
    • Tigger
    • Tritium
    • Necrominus
    • EMF2010
    • Jayop
    • Uriel.
    • Sullivlo
    • Mollyb60
    • gufc21
    • Pter
    • dottie_lottie
    • Lord TSC
    • sKeith
    • Drumpot
    • quickbeam
    • Barney92
    • Nopeare
    • A_Neurotic

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Whew, either of those is fine with me. Feared it'd be earlier in the month. Voted for the 28th, as there is one night the week begginning 21st that I wouldn't be around for.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

quickbeam wrote: »
    Whew, either of those is fine with me. Feared it'd be earlier in the month. Voted for the 28th, as there is one night the week begginning 21st that I wouldn't be around for.

Nah, we have some interesting changes planned so need to time to get the game balanced etc. :) Great to have you on board!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Either suits me! Voted accordingly! Looking forward to this now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

28th for me...my birthday so I'll be hungover but previous week won't work for me so I'll keep my fingers crossed

• Advertisement

There are worse ways to spend a birthday!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Either works as well as the other and voted that way.

Rumour has it its a tsew gniw theme.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Uriel. wrote: »

Maybe, but the game will be English.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Maybe, but the game will be English.

**** that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

you're missing an option... "either works, just send me the pm and let me accusate!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I've yet another trip to Dublin planned for the 23rd May so I would really rather not have it on that week. But if that's what the majority decides, so be it.
    (Can't miss Harry Potter with the RTE Orchestra tho)

**** that :p
    Ah, maybe we'll have a round in hsilgne for ya! :P
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I've yet another trip to Dublin planned for the 23rd May so I would really rather not have it on that week. But if that's what the majority decides, so be it.

Ooh that sounds amazing! :) Is that with the movie, or just performing the pieces? The 28th has edged slightly ahead so you may be lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Audience or performing, Molly?

Oh I'd love to be a performer cross but sadly my piano playing is ****e. :D

It's the movie with the full orchestra playing the score mahama. I saw Back to the Future in the Bord Gais last year doing the same thing and it was so awesome.

Oh I'd love to be a performer cross but sadly my piano playing is ****e. :D

It's the movie with the full orchestra playing the score mahama. I saw Back to the Future in the Bord Gais last year doing the same thing and it was so awesome.

Sounds amazing Molly, it's something I'd really like to see. I'm obsessed with Ramin Djawadi at the mo, would love to hear some of that stuff live with the movie or show! :P I apologize for not considering that you may in fact be an award-winning concert pianist! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Either works as well as the other and voted that way.

the rumour mill also suggests snospmis or yffub theme.

sKeith wrote: »
    the rumour mill also suggests snospmis or yffub theme.

The rumour mill is often gnorw though, so we'll see!

(Or maybe this is all a cheap marketing ploy to see what themes people would like and then we go with the most popular one! :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,103 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Sunday May 28th
    confirmed

Sounds amazing Molly, it's something I'd really like to see. I'm obsessed with Ramin Djawadi at the mo, would love to hear some of that stuff live with the movie or show! :P I apologize for not considering that you may in fact be an award-winning concert pianist! :pac:

Djwadi did all the Westworld stuff didn't he? The music in that show was incredible.
    John Williams is my fave movie composer. I go almost every year to see the Ulster Orchestra do his greatest hits in concert.His body of work is unreal. I'm also going to see Hans Zimmer in June in the Point which should be awesome. He's Mr Gladiator/Inception guy.

Djwadi did all the Westworld stuff didn't he? The music in that show was incredible.
    John Williams is my fave movie composer. I go almost every year to see the Ulster Orchestra do his greatest hits in concert.His body of work is unreal. I'm also going to see Hans Zimmer in June in the Point which should be awesome. He's Mr Gladiator/Inception guy.

Yeah, that's the one. He also did game of thrones, you should listen to Light of the Seven, it's haunting. Hans Zimmer I'd also like to see, but I'll check John Williams, I don't think I know much from him.

Back on topic, vote early and vote often people! May 21st seems to be edging slightly ahead and we're still short of players!

• Advertisement

Yeah, that's the one. He also did game of thrones, you should listen to Light of the Seven, it's haunting. Hans Zimmer I'd also like to see, but I'll check John Williams, I don't think I know much from him.

Back on topic, vote early and vote often people! May 21st seems to be edging slightly ahead and we're still short of players!

Trust me you KNOW John Williams. Short list of his work:
    ET/Star Wars/Superman/Indiana Jones/Harry Potter/Schindlers List/Close Encounters/Jaws/Home Alone/Saving Private Ryan. He is PROLIFIC. And Amazing.

Poop. If it's the 21st count me out. But deffo put me down for deadroom access please! :)

Trust me you KNOW John Williams. Short list of his work:
    ET/Star Wars/Superman/Indiana Jones/Harry Potter/Schindlers List/Close Encounters/Jaws/Home Alone/Saving Private Ryan. He is PROLIFIC. And Amazing.

Poop. If it's the 21st count me out. But deffo put me down for deadroom access please! :)
    Spotifying now. :)

Poll is open til Saturday (dunno if that's morn or eve) so we'll see then but 21st is 3 votes ahead at my last check. It'd be a pity to lose ya!

If anyone still hasn't voted on their preferred date, please do so today because the poll will close tomorrow.

Only you (yes you) can help save (or kill) Springfields favourite family.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

15 v 15... paper , rock, scissors?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Drumpot wrote: »
    15 v 15... paper , rock, scissors?

Rock always wins

Hmm, well that's bloody helpful isn't it?? #Doh

People mostly went with preferences - like I could do either date but would rather the 28th. Maybe see who absolutley can't do a date. Like I see Molly can't do it if it's the 21st. I think EMF said the same due to birthday celebrations. If more than two would have to pull out if it was the 28th, then go with the 21st. Otherwise go with the 28th, I would suggest.

Ok all, keep an eye on your inboxes!

Thanks QB, literally took the thoughts outta me head but I'm just going to mail people quickly to confirm!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Sunday May 28th
    People mostly went with preferences - like I could do either date but would rather the 28th. Maybe see who absolutley can't do a date. Like I see Molly can't do it if it's the 21st. I think EMF said the same due to birthday celebrations. If more than two would have to pull out if it was the 28th, then go with the 21st. Otherwise go with the 28th, I would suggest.

Was just about to say the same, i voted for 21st but can do either. No prob going on 28th if it means extra players

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,103 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Sunday May 28th

same. can do either date

Advertisement