Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IFAS Calendar 2018 - request for Photos

Options
  • 02-05-2017 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hello All,

IFAS will be publishing a 2018 calendar later on this year and we are requesting photographs for inclusion in the calendar.

Details are here.

You do not need to be registered on the IFAS forum to submit a photo but you will need to be registered to vote.

Thanks,

Michael.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭iguot

A mess is made of that calendar every year. 2 years ago it last minute never happened, last year it happened and no one knew.

I'm not even gonna bother looking this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭jfSDAS

Sorry the calendar issues the last couple of years were frustrating iguot. We are a bit more organised this year and will ensure the calendar's availability will be mentioned in good time on the Boards.ie forum.

When the calendar doesn't appear then it can be frustrating for those who submitted photos for inclusion as well as anyone compiling the content.

Commitments by a key person in the production process led to the non-appearance of the calendar a couple of years ago (except as a pdf), while I got extremely busy with other work myself late last year so had not been updating the 2017 calendar thread.

However, I hope people got use of the free pdf versions of the calendar I posted the last while. The 2018 edition is mostly complete bar adding details of science festivals, etc. next year and mission launch dates once they've been firmed up - that finalising can be done pretty quickly around September. I will post that pdf when it's finished.

John

Advertisement