Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utah Richfield Nielson Allen Carolinas Sweden Ulster Scot biological father search

Options
  • 01-05-2017 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everybody! I know this is not the appropriate place for such a query. I am a medical doctor from Tunisia, last year I've done a familytreedna DNA test in order to know about my genetical predispositions but very surprisingly I discovered that I was of mixed Tunisian-US descent and my 2 closest genetical relatives (Marjorie Dunn Gray & Elaine Miller) are seemingly from Richfield UTAH, I am curious to learn the truth about my story and dont know if it was a case of adoption or baby switch at birth or a NPE. My father is deceased and cannot dare tell my mother about the discovery I've made.
    My other closest relatives are Ulster Scots, Swedes and Americans from Carolina.
    Here below caps of my Y-DNA & closest autosomal matches results as well as my photo.
    Best regards.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Best of luck with your search but this isn't the appropriate forum for it, so I'll reluctantly close the thread.

Genealogy Forum Mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement