Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lottery App number checker saying no winner when there is!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭mockingjay

This has happened to me once or twice as well! When I brought it to the shop I had three and the bonus! It also happens online when you check your results, but the important thing to remember is that the result don't come up until 10pm - in the past I threw them in the fire but now I go and check them properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

iguot wrote: »
    Have ticket here from last Wednesdays draw that the App says "Better look next time" but I just checked it manually and theirs 3 numbers!

Well at least it's giving you a clear instruction. Better look next time rather than using the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Better look next time eh?

Sounds like it's telling you to look again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

I don't trust the in-shop checkers either...you hand over the ticket..he scans it..

"Nah, you didn't win..I'll bin it for you..."

You walk out..shop-boy goes diving into the bin going "WOOHOO! I'm outta here suckers!"

Advertisement