Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was this a scam call?

Options
  • 30-04-2017 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Sorry I am not sure if I'm posting in the right forum or not!

Just now I was called by a UK mobile number...when I answered a mans voice said 'hello I'm lost and I need help..'

English accent

I just hung up because I don't know anybody in England, no idea how this person got my number but what exactly was the purpose of this call? I'm afraid for when my mobile bill arrives incase it was one of those calls that incurs a hefty charge for just answering.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Sorry I am not sure if I'm posting in the right forum or not!

Just now I was called by a UK mobile number...when I answered a mans voice said 'hello I'm lost and I need help..'

English accent

I just hung up because I don't know anybody in England, no idea how this person got my number but what exactly was the purpose of this call? I'm afraid for when my mobile bill arrives incase it was one of those calls that incurs a hefty charge for just answering.

What was the number?

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

07492 661174

• Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭kravmaga

07492 661174

I would suspect it was a scam call , use link to see if its been reported before for scams.

http://who-called.co.uk/Mobile/07492

Advertisement