Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standard Horizon GX1700E - Channel 37 / M1 missing

Options
  • 30-04-2017 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi... Last week, I bought a Standard Horizon GX1700E GPS Marine VHF. When setting up, there are three region options - US, Canada and International. I've selected International but find that there is no channel M1 / 37 available. I suspect that I need to configure as being in the UK, but this isn't an option. Does anybody know how to configure so that M1 is available pls?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Pyro66

Oops! I missed a slip of yellow paper in the box with the VHF. If you hold Menu and the "16/9" button when switching on, this brings you into a hidden menu that allows other regions to be set (including UK which includes channels M1 and M2).

Advertisement