Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query re roaming on 3/vodafone etc

Options
  • 30-04-2017 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭

I am on one of Three's business sims only plan for €25+vat per month and from what I can see once the EU reg kicks in they will let me use my unlimited voice & texts while roaming as if I was home and give me 4GB of date for roaming and 60GB of data while at home, does that sound correct.

Not a heavy data user (mainly email) and find what ever way three are now implementing end to end on calls I have dropped more calls/ call quality over all not as good when O2. Was thinking of trying vodavone flavour of sim only plan which while a bit more expensive comes with unlimited calls/texts/ 10GB of data when in ROI and have told me its the same when away in europe countries they cover, is this correct.

I was going to try Meteor's offering (super extra) but they only seem to give you 1GB of data when roaming

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Vodafone have 140 Million subscribers across Europe so have offered a great roaming allowance. If you spend >30 days abroad in the 40 countries listed then just go with them.

Advertisement