Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Sided Shower (glass on three sides)

Options
  • 30-04-2017 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

We're looking for a 3 sided shower (glass on three sides). Does anyone know where we could find one of these?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

What size/type of shower?.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 countinsheep

aujopimur wrote: »
    What size/type of shower?.

Preferably a 800mmx1200mm quadrant but will to settle if needs be to a rectangle/square of smaller dimensions.

Do you know where we could get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭exaisle

https://www.sonasbathrooms.com/en/kristal-shower-doors
    (click on the "out now" link)

There appear to be three-sided enclosures there.

If you can guarantee the structural integrity, I don't see why you couldn't just get two 1200mm side panels and a 800/900mm door panel...but I'd give them a call and see what they say..

• Registered Users Posts: 15 countinsheep

exaisle wrote: »
    If you can guarantee the structural integrity, I don't see why you couldn't just get two 1200mm side panels and a 800/900mm door panel...but I'd give them a call and see what they say..

It's due to a window being on the third side. Rather than change/alter the window, we thought a 3 sided shower would work around this.

Thanks for the link, I couldn't see any on the website but I'll give them a call, thanks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

You could try this crowd. They will make anything you want, and are very competitive.

http://www.labeck.net/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,940 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I would imagine any bathroom showroom will have this in a catalogue. If you are Dublin I'd try the shower centre on the malahide road or Davies in Harmonstown

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Got a Kristal shower door a couple yrs ago. Very good quality

Advertisement