Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I make a move or leave it ?

Options
  • 29-04-2017 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

So basic background story, met a lovely and cute lad last weekend at a mutual friends house party. We hit it off immediately and were flirting all night. We exchanged numbers and kissed before we left to head out on the town.
    Whilst we were in town we kissed a couple of times before I had to leave with a friend as she was to drunk:eek:

Anyways the next morning, I got a message from the boy asking me how did we get on? which to my surprise I was delighted about. The messages kinda faded and we text every now and then since. The problem is that I really like this guy and can't get him out of my mind.

Feeling a bit overwhelmed at the whole situation and don't know what to do? Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭2ygb4cmqetsjhx

Very simple situation. Text him and ask him would he be up for heading out. You've nothing to lose and it sounds like he's into you. No brainier to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

I think the answer is extremely obvious.

I don't mean to be rude but how could you be overwhelmed with the situation? You like him, so do something about it. No offense, but it's not rocket science. I don't see why you would be stressed - I also don't see how you don't know what to do?

You like him, so ask him out? It's fairly simple - from what you've written he will most likely be receptive. If not the worst that can happen is he might say no. He could be a bit too shy to ask himself.

Often the easiest solution is the right one.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭redfox123

You're overwhelmed? Why? It's almost like you can't believe he texted you. Have you not had much success dating recently? The whole thing sounds underwhelming, no offense, you kissed someone and the texting after has faded to pretty much nothing. If you like him ask him to meet, but I don't think from your op you sound in a great place to be meeting someone, you have to be chill and go with the flow, otherwise if you're obsessive and 'overwhelmed' at something like this you'll give out clingy, desperate vibes and they'll be gone.
    Did he stop texting you?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Smiley283

If I were you I would text him asking if he was going out this weekend or interested in meeting up. He would more than likely be chuffed that you made a move. Enjoy!

Advertisement