Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching networks, credit on my old sim

Options
  • 29-04-2017 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭

I'll be switching networks soon, and currently have credit remaining on my current sim and was just wondering is there anyway to transfer over the credit to my new sim?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,777 ✭✭✭DopeTech

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I'll be switching networks soon, and currently have credit remaining on my current sim and was just wondering is there anyway to transfer over the credit to my new sim?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭turbostan

No.
    I'm not sure how you could even think that's a possibility, but no.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Butter

Nope! When I changed my phone I didn't want to leave the money to the provider so I just texted a charity number a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

turbostan wrote: »
    No.
    I'm not sure how you could even think that's a possibility, but no.

Well it's possible to keep my number so thought there might be an option to keep the credit too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,428 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Depends on network, some you just say bye bye and others you can use in play store, parkbytext etc

• Advertisement
Advertisement