Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<4yo import logbook issue.

Options
  • 29-04-2017 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭

I have just imported a <4 yo Hi-top PVC, after paying the VRT I was told I have to bring it to a CVRT centre to have it checked and that would trigger the logbook being issued from Shannon.
    Is this the case? or can I just use the RF100 form to request the issuance of the logbook?
    I can't see why a <4yo needs a CVRT when it doesn't have its first test until its 4th birthday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

CJhaughey wrote: »
    I have just imported a <4 yo Hi-top PVC, after paying the VRT I was told I have to bring it to a CVRT centre to have it checked and that would trigger the logbook being issued from Shannon.
    Is this the case? or can I just use the RF100 form to request the issuance of the logbook?
    I can't see why a <4yo needs a CVRT when it doesn't have its first test until its 4th birthday.

Phone the guys in Shannon they are very good.

Advertisement