Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadow or Mordor or Assassins Creed Black Flag PS4

Options
  • 29-04-2017 8:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 74 ✭✭

Which of these games is better, I'm assuming black flag is the best Assassins creed game?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Which of these games is better, I'm assuming black flag is the best Assassins creed game?

I enjoyed both immensely, you won't go wrong with either, to be honest.

If you think that sailing the high seas, while listening to sea shanties and blasting away at almost any ship that you come across sounds good, then Black Flag.

If you think that starting off as a weakling and slowly but surely becoming the ultimate killing machine sounds good, all set to the Lord of the Rings, then Shadow of Mordor.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

You can get assassins creed with pirates or orcs but both games are great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I prefer Black flag.

Your own ship.

Pirates

Sail to islands

Land battles

Sea battles

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Black Flag is simply the best AC in my opinion (quiet ye ACII fans!). Had an absolutely amazing time, and the actual story didn't really get in the way of being a pirate!

SoM is really good too, Batman Arkham fighting with LotR setting. But i prefer being a pirate!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Dave0JV

I personally prefer Shadow of Mirror simply because of the main plot and the plot of its DLC. Gameplay wise though they're both really enjoyable, though the fact that there's always some boss to fight or another in Shadow of Mirror just swings it for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

AC4 is the best of the series by far and does throw you straight into the game. The downside is the usual really convoluted story line.

Shadow of Mordor is also brilliant, quickly throwing you in to the fun.

Honestly you can't go wrong with either one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 74 ✭✭GeorgeStobort

looks like I should get them both, should be able to pick them both up for 50 or less

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

CEX selling Black Flag for €22 and SoM for €30 (PS4)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Assassins creed is the better game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I enjoyed both but black flag is the better game imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

CEX selling Black Flag for €22 and SoM for €30 (PS4)

Very expensive that for old enough second hand games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Both are amazing games so no matter which one you pick, a great time will be had.

For me, Black Flag is the better of the two due to just having more varied content such as land combat and sea combat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Definitely prefer Shaow of Mordor.

I enjoyed BF but problem was I played all assassins creed games back to back so I got bored of the same stuff (sea battles were only the note wordy change to be honest)

Advertisement