Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Running club or running groups?

Options
  • 28-04-2017 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

I'm an 'old fart' that runs 5-10k around Dublin 7 / Phoenix Park area a few times a week this last couple of years..
    Is there a running club in area or social running groups that I could join in with for the odd bit of company?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 TheLass

Zipppy wrote: »
    I'm an 'old fart' that runs 5-10k around Dublin 7 / Phoenix Park area a few times a week this last couple of years..
    Is there a running club in area or social running groups that I could join in with for the odd bit of company?

Castleknock HealthnFitness (on Facebook) do running groups for all ages. Kate organises the Castleknock 5k every year - You should look her up, if her groups don't suit you she will know who to recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Donore Harriers are based just outside the park, Chapelizod end

Metro St Brigids are Castleknock, I think, also a lot of running in park

Liffey Valley AC are in Islandbridge, also run in... you guessed it, Phoenix park

Civil Service Harriers are actually based in the park

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

civil service looks interesting..they still going? Website is mainly out of date so just curious...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,426 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

civil service looks interesting..they still going? Website is mainly out of date so just curious...

Sure they are. the news section is pretty up to date.

Advertisement