Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closure of Dog Rescue Sligo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

Aw thats so sad to hear.. i got my cat through Sligo Animal Rescue (as it used to be called). I feel really sorry for her, she put a lot into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

she did, and to put that much time and dedication and volunteering but on top of it all to have hassle from the public on top is terrible isnt it. I have met Dorothy on a couple of occasions, lovely lady and she is so passionate about the welfare of animals I can tell she couldnt have made this decision lightly - and all the work she did all off her own back , no help whatsoever from government or council aid or anything , just her passion and all for the welfare of animals that were unwanted or abused and neglected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

This is awful , we got our dog from Dorothy last year, the help and support I got from Dorothy was brilliant. For weeks after she checked in with me to make sure everything was going ok .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

Does anyone know where the dogs that would've gone there go now?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Does anyone know where the dogs that would've gone there go now?

maybe Sligo dog Shelter Drumcliffe?

• Advertisement
Advertisement