Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing parcel

Options
  • 27-04-2017 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Not sure if this is the right forum ..anyways fast way couriers text me to say my package was delivered and signed for, only it wasnt delivered or signed for from anybody in my house ? Nobody was there to answer . All the neighbours say they didn't receive it either. Does fast way leave packages in a depot somewhere ? Can't get through to them until Tomorrow:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Rosemary 10

Not sure if this is the right forum ..anyways fast way couriers text me to say my package was delivered and signed for, only it wasnt delivered or signed for from anybody in my house ? Nobody was there to answer . All the neighbours say they didn't receive it either. Does fast way leave packages in a depot somewhere ? Can't get through to them until Tomorrow:(

?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,091 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

?

Check your bins! They left my parcel is my green bin and told me it had been signed for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

They should put a slip through the door saying where it is, if they haven't done that you'll have to chase it up with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Dovies wrote: »
    Check your bins! They left my parcel is my green bin and told me it had been signed for!

Lucky you! They leave mine outside my front door regularly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Have you a tracking number? If you have, you can see the signature of who signed for it and the time it was delivered

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Get on to the supplier, tell them the courier says it is delivered, but you don't have it, it is up to them to chase up the delivery. You can ask Fastway where it is, but don't expect them to be too helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Fastway had a habit of dropping mine in the local post office withour even trying to deliver. It happened 3 times in a row and the definately did not try and deliver as the house was occupied and they did not try and call me. I complained to Fastway who told me the driver recorded me as not contactable.........He just didn't want to drive the extra 2 mins to my house.

Anyways the next time he did ring and got the address.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Get in touch with the supplier and tell them that you never received it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Hi OP

your contract is with the supplier/seller, not with the courier. Inform them you have not received the goods, and get them to chase.

Advertisement