Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QQI Accreditation

Options
  • 27-04-2017 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

How much would it cost to get QQI accredit ion to become s Fetac provider?

I hear the process is a long one? Any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

dar100 wrote: »
    Hi guys

Do you mean how long would QQI go through your cert?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ahappychappy

Hi guys

C. 10,000 then each programme would require validation, which depends on minor v major award 2/ 5k.

On their website there is a place to enquire they hold info meetings every couple of months

Duration takes up to a year as I understand it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

C. 10,000 then each programme would require validation, which depends on minor v major award 2/ 5k.

On their website there is a place to enquire they hold info meetings every couple of months

Duration takes up to a year as I understand it

Thanks

Doing it as an independent trainer, do you have to have a stable location? Can you just rent out premises to hold the training?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ahappychappy

Thanks

Doing it as an independent trainer, do you have to have a stable location? Can you just rent out premises to hold the training?

Honestly dont know, there has been changes brought in 2017, previously you could use your registered business place as your.home and offer in house.to.companies. Sorry

Advertisement