Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woods Music

Options
  • 26-04-2017 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So today I was walking through the woods with a friend. I crossed into this field and we heard like this toybox or wind up box music, I know these woods all the way around! ALL OF IT! I do a number of photography shoots here on a daily to weekly basic. What really caught my attention was we walked from one end of the field to another. A fair distance. I wouldn't know exactly but a lot of metres for sure! We got to the other end, Heard the music again.
    Very Interested in what was going on. Anyone has any ideas, Let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

i live across the river from a hotel and its amazing the sounds you hear that sound like they are close, but are actually coming from quite a distance away. bit like father ted and the cows.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

I go for late night walks. One night I heard like a chant with drums It didn't last long, but it was odd with nobody around, but me alone.

Advertisement