Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any DELL Precision M7510 owners here?

Options
  • 26-04-2017 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

So I currently have a DELL Precision M3800 that suffers badly from the coil whine issue :( After several unsuccessful motherboard replacements, DELL have agreed to replace it with an M7510 instead
    The problem is that I'm not sure what screen option I should go for.. my current M3800 has the UHD Touch panel, but from what I can see the M7510 has either a FHD Touch OR a UHD non-Touch

As it is the extra screen estate is nice but I have magnification in W10 set to 150% to be usable. The Touch functionality is a nice bonus as I use AMIDuOS to run an Android VM on it for occasional gaming :)

So.. what's the better option? The FHD Touch (will everything be oversized?) or the UHD and forget the Touch and buy a tablet! :p Are there any other reasons to choose one over the other?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement