Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got this PM

Options
  • 26-04-2017 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭

Should I ring him now or in 5 mins?

Hello

God bless you and thanks,
    how are you? Happy to meet you. I got your contact via this site, I seriously have interest to invest on a profitable business in your country, the money I want to invest was acquired from my church member, and then I was his financial adviser. The amount to invest is ($14.5 million US dollars) presently, but I’m the present Catholic Church leader in my parish, if you will like to assist me as a partner, you must have the fear of God? kindly indicate your interest, and all other details relating to the funds will be revealed to you as we progress on. Confidentiality contact my direct e-mail address (<emails removed>) also indicate your direct telephone number, when replying this mail, God will guide us and with good health Amen,
    God bless you and your family,
    Rev, Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,913 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Rev. Chris is sound, that's legit and you should proceed with gay abandon.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭6541

get a phone number, I will give him a call for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

String the good reverend along for a while, but if he found you on this site, he might find this thread, and your amazing investment opportunity might be lost forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

If its to do with the Catholic Church it must be legit! GO FOR IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Can you send me your number please and I will call you immediately

My reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

You lucky b@stard -quids in!

dreamers75 wrote: »

I need to reply, I will get at least a few meeelllliiiiioooonnnnnn $$$$$$

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

The power of Chris compels you!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Anongeneric

Congratulations on your good fortune!!!

If you're a Sheffield Wednesday fan you probably need all the cheering up you can get!

Did anyone else read the PM above..... in a particular accent... and then ask themselves if it was a bit racist to do so afterwards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Yester

Rev. Chris is sound, that's legit and you should proceed with gay abandon.

Yes I confirm this. I have dealt with Rev Chris before and he is the reason I am so wealthy today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

I'm a bit concerned about spam

I saw yesterday on the three forum, a new user post their 1st post in response to a user who wanted help. He posted obviously hoping someone would assume they were from three and asked for details by pm to look into the issue and escalate

Later that day the posts were deleted

Bizzare, hope nobody falls for it in the talk to forums

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

You should report the PM immediately so the user can be nuked from the site and stop spreading spam you can keep the offer all to yourself and make sure the user can't PM anyone else with great oppertunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Yester wrote: »
    Yes I confirm this. I have dealt with Rev Chris before and he is the reason I am so wealthy today.

My future company 'Inyerear Communications and Investments' will gladly come onboard and partner whatever needs partnering.

First we need to peruse the Office Supply brochure to procure a table for our first board meeting.

Keep in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Why are people calling him Rev Chris? he gives his name as Rev, Chris so clearly his name is Chris Rev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Seems legit.

How long can we keep this going?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Daledge

I'm a bit concerned about spam

I saw yesterday on the three forum, a new user post their 1st post in response to a user who wanted help. He posted obviously hoping someone would assume they were from three and asked for details by pm to look into the issue and escalate

Later that day the posts were deleted

Bizzare, hope nobody falls for it in the talk to forums

That could get dangerous..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Rev Chris/Devore must of gotten this months ESB bill for the boards servers :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

I don't know Chris myself,but I know his brother Peter,sound lad altogether very down to earth for a prince.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    if you will like to assist me as a partner, you must have the fear of God?

Well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I would love to invest with Rev Chris ashes as he seems legit but I don't have the fear of God in me anymore because God is my friend and I'm not afraid of my friends except Charlie but that's because he's mentally unhinged and liable to do just about anything and I can't not be friends with him as that would anger him and put me in danger of getting dead or worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I got one! Dont feel so left out now.
    Praise God.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Ha I got the same

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Winterlong wrote: »
    I got one! Dont feel so left out now.
    Praise God.

I am sharing f**k all with you:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well?

No answer, must be saying Mass

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

"A priest? Sure of course he can have all my money!"

-How the world sees Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Got the same PM. OP, While you were wasting time setting up a thread and asking for his number, I've already submitted all my personal info to Chrissy.

Better luck next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I was feeling left out for a while. Got the same ****e there myself

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

I just got 14 million lodged into my account. Thanks Rev

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,344 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I know Chris very well. He's legit, although he's not really a reverend - that's all part of his cover. I'm sure he's done a lot of due diligence on the OP before sending that PM. However if anyone is not sure of his credentials I am happy to act as intermediary. Anyone wanting to share the windfall - please drop me a PM - don't send your bank account details yet - just your e-mail will do for now and we can exchange all the relevant information I need to check you out after that. Look forward to hearing from you.................

Advertisement