Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any experts on Facebook pages app out there?

Options
  • 26-04-2017 6:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi there

I currently run a number of pages where I post links from a website to my Facebook pages. I use the pages app but yesterday I noticed that when I first copied and pasted the link it wouldn't load to the page the first time and I would have to leave the page then go back in and paste again before it loads. Sometimes I even have to do this a third time before it posts. I amusing an iPhone and have had no probs up til now. Does anyone have a solution before I go mad ??

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Hi there

I currently run a number of pages where I post links from a website to my Facebook pages. I use the pages app but yesterday I noticed that when I first copied and pasted the link it wouldn't load to the page the first time and I would have to leave the page then go back in and paste again before it loads. Sometimes I even have to do this a third time before it posts. I amusing an iPhone and have had no probs up til now. Does anyone have a solution before I go mad ??

Noddy, do you mean the link preview doesn't show in the post box before posting, or that it doesn't show after you click post?

Advertisement