Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specialized Venge Seatpost

Options
  • 25-04-2017 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Had a mechanical on my Trek Madone 5.9 that wrenched off the rear derailleur wreckin the frame in the process, so I need to purchase a new frame. I'm considering a Specialized Venge Expert, but it comes with no seatpost.

I'm finding it difficult to source a seatpost for it, so my question is, do the likes of 3T and other 3rd party component providers do seatposts for something like a venge or do I need to stick with a venge seatpost, which in every store I look is out of stock and won't be back until July.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭joey100

Check out the allez DSW seatpost too, the bike uses the same seat post as a venge. Not sure if they are sold as a different name but might widen the search a bit.

Advertisement