Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery address Holyhead

Options
  • 24-04-2017 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

I need a delivery address in Holyhead. Supplier will not ship outside of Mainland UK. It is a large package / box, weight 25 kg aprox.
    I could easily pop across to Holyhead, or other port terminal to pick it up.
    Suggestions welcome. Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 117 ✭✭alig123aileen

Are parcelmotel in U.K. Mainland and they would forward on to
    You in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 9,437 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Address Pal have a mainland address and a 20 kg max weight, €25 for exceeding dimensions might be worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭exaisle

irishparcels.ie might do it...they can give you a virtual UK address...not sure if it's mainland or not though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Are parcelmotel in U.K. Mainland and they would forward on to
    You in Dublin

Parcel motel are in Antrim.Depending on the UK carrier it's often the same cost to ship to them.They are also doing better rates on large items now.It might be better to get someone like Hermes to collect and deliver to parcel motel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

TheChizler wrote: »
    Address Pal have a mainland address and a 20 kg max weight, €25 for exceeding dimensions might be worth it?

I think once a parcel exceeds a certain size with addresspal it is refused at their UK address?

Edit:If length+girth exceeds 3 metres.

• Advertisement
Advertisement