Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

courior advise

Options
  • 24-04-2017 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭

I sent a parcel with parcel connect a few weeks ago.
    When i try to track their website will not accept the tracking number supplied when i sent the item.
    I telephoned their office this morning and the person i spoke to basically has no interest and said they had passed on to their international handler and i should contact the people i was returning the item to.
    Basically they are taking no responsibility for where my item went.

Any advise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Parcel Motel do the same thing, returns are basically untracked and uninsured.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

I have to be fair about this as i have since discovered that there is what is called an International Handler and when the courior has don this their contract is complete. I assumed that i could track all the way until delivered back to Amazon.

Advertisement