Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erin Moran R.I.P.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Had a troubled life by all accounts, substance abuse "may" have played a part in her early departure from this world ???

RIP Erin.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

That google link is a search logger unique to you, ideally the correct URL is:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39683097

• Closed Accounts Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Murrisk

OMG, I was actually thinking about her the other day. I remembered that a few years back, she was looking the worse for wear and was wondering how she was doing these days. :( RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

She had so many years left too. It's sad when someone young dies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Sorry for her and her family but does the death of a minor actress whose last well known work was in an American 80s sitcom require a thread on an Irish message board?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Murrisk

Sorry for her and her family but does the death of a minor actress whose last well known work was in an American 80s sitcom require a thread on an Irish message board?

If it doesn't then the thread dies, like any thread that doesn't attract interest. Happy Days is fairly iconic too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Murrisk wrote: »
    Happy Days is fairly iconic too.

True, I guess. Now, the fonz...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Would never have known the name but having googled it I remembered, could never forget a face

18fcc6258ffa2f8756457fadd7d7f7dc.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

True, I guess. Now, the fonz...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

I always loved Erics work.

R.I.P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Not so Happy Days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

Moran is an Irish name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

764dak wrote: »
    Moran is an Irish name.

And her first name means Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

So famous only a few decades ago and she's been living in a trailer park this last few years, that's just really sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Senna wrote: »
    So famous only a few decades ago and she's been living in a trailer park this last few years, that's just really sad.

Well as senna I think you'd realise that it's better to burn out than fade away
    Look at poor schuie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

Reports say she succumbed to stage 4 cancer.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

When I Googled this yesterday the first story that came up that she died destitute and homeless after a drugs overdose. Then yesterday evening that story was gone and it said she died of complications with stage 4 cancer and wasn't homeless at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

Scott Baio's reactions surrounding all of this has been very enlightening. Reveals a lot about his character. :/

Advertisement